Search This Blog

Translate

4.2.12

Petunias an Inspiration for Abstract Painting/how to use photos of flowers to paint abstracts

Purple Petunia Flower
Being a gardener has many other blessing and one of them is to get new inspiration every day for painting. Nature has been an inspiration for many artists and people travel far and long to be near nature. we are the chosen few who are blessed with a terrace garden, the area may be small but the possibilities are unlimited!
 I have always loved colourful petunia flowers and as they bring instant colour in your garden and your life, trust me, they have also been as an inspiration for new paintings. We see so many colours and textures in nature and gardening has brought a new angle to my paintings. With some floral paintings coming up along side my healing symbolic paintings I think I will have to try hard not to fall into the genre of nature drawing and painting.  Taking close up photos brings out different perspectives and starts the process of mind creativeness. 
If you are an artists and going through a creative block, experience this live flow of Reiki energy and unblock the negative energy!
Artists creative luck short Reiki healing arts meditation video on my You Tube Channel the Red Pilgrim.


Glowing Magenta Petunia  Flower

Rani Pink Petunia Flower

Abstract Painting Inspiration from Petunia flower

Close up of Purple Petunia Flower
Such photos are so inspiring and start the creative flow of juices in my art. The colour purple is absolutely beautiful and healing and we Reiki Masters love Violet colour!Reiki Violet Fire healing art for sale to purify and protect any space for welcoming prosperity and joy!
The Magenta Flower Abstract

Abstraction in Nature Purple Petunia flower

Magenta Petunia flower close up

The Curls in petunia Flower

Majestic petunia Flower


The Glow in Petunia Flower
The sheer size of the petunia flowers is very appealing and it can bring colour and enhance the aesthetics of your garden. With putting my hands in soil and paints I think I am more near nature and less among humans.
Bluetiful Art Inspired by Colour Blue Best Reiki paintings by The Red Pilgrim- Truly BlueHikikomori Acceptance Peace, Dream Infinities CollectionThe Zentastic Eye,  Lapiz BlueI Am One With All That Is,  Nautical LuckAqua SuccessKeep CalmOne Hundred eyesBlue Soul,
The inspiration is great and am sure it will come up in a new abstract painting and will also act as an inspiration to many artists. Learning to photograph flowers and plants is another skill which I am trying hard to master. With loads of improvement in taking snaps with my mobile phone I wonder whether I not try my hand at professional nature photography (just joking, am happy as an healing artist!).
but some of the photographs are just too good!, I love flowers and especially colourful petunia flowers and at present this season they rule our garden.

Tons of information on Garden Care Simplified Blog- 
All the Best from Rizwana!
A Healing Artist selling original Reiki healing art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

2022 Tiger tips! when to grow plants from seeds practical tips and my Garden Orange fruits with beautiful flower photos

A prosperity garden! Each New year starts with enthusiasm hope faith and love! Those are gardeners, we love to see magic happen every day in...