Why My Good Luck Bamboo Plants are Drying- Important Tip for Growing Healthy bamboo Trees in Container
|Original Bamboo Plant in Container|
|New leaves n the bamboo Plant in Container|
|Fresh Leaves on Dried bamboo Plant|
1) Select a partially shaded area for your bamboo trees growing in containers. I had kept the bamboo in full sunlight so this may be one of the reason the roots had grown much faster. If the bamboo trees are grown in full sunlight the trees will dry out soon, the plants may not die but most of the leaves and tips will always look dried. So for fresh green shoots on bamboo trees plant the good luck bamboo tree plant in containers in a partially shaded area which receives sunlight for some part of the day or indirect light.
2) As is believed that the prosperity bamboo trees do not require much water is not true. They need water regularly but can do away with few waterings if grown in shaded areas.
3) Trim your bamboo trees growing in containers when they grow thicker and dense so that they do not out grow their space soon.
4) It is Ok to feed your bamboo tree plants growing in containers as other plants though they do not require much, but once in six months the soil will grow dry and barren of nutrients so adding them would nourish the soil and the plant.
5) finally if your feng shui good luck bamboo trees growing in containers are drying continuously check out for the roots, if they have out grown trim them and then plant the bamboo trees in another container with fresh soil or adding some fresh soil as the original soil will be full of dried roots which will not nourish the plant for new growth.
The good luck bamboo trees in feng shui are considered very auspicious especially because they bend and sway with the wind and as the breeze blows they make a rustling sound which is very soothing to the mind.The bamboo trees are considered good luck prosperity plants because in the Buddhism Tibetan culture it is believed that an individual should develop characteristics like a bamboo tree.Hollow from within, strong , firm but able to bend and adjust with situations. I love the sound they make when the breeze blows and this brings in lots of beneficial positive chi into the terrace garden and our home.