What a Mango Tree in your garden can do for you Why to plant mango trees in garden 10 Fresh mango simple uses recipes
|Very Low Hanging green Mangoes on tree|
The fascination with raw mangoes dates back to childhood, the kacha kairi cut into small pieces and chillie and turmeric along with salt just made a special dish out of this world!
|mango fruits on tree|
|Two small puppies sleeping|
|Majestic favorite fruit mango on tree|
A tree of mango fruit is very auspicious and lucky because of the value of fruits. All fruit trees in feng shui are considered to be great enhancers of prosperity and good luck.
The fruit contains a great amount of Vitamin C and also the best taste, no wonder it is called the King of Fruits.
|Kacha aam green mango on tree|
Growing Mango Trees Tips and Care-
1) Mango trees are really very easy to grow and sprout very well from the seeds got inside the fruits. Want the plant to start soon allow the seed to dry well under direct sun and then plant. Some people also cut off a little of the hard shell to make the seeds visible but even direct planting mangoes grow very well.
2) Strong full sunlight, it is veyr importa.
3) regular watering in the beginning though fertilizers are not required much as these plants loev to grow happily on their own.
4) Trimming mango trees grown in containers is a must to keep the tree in shape and size,and they do give fruits, the low hanging fruits.
5) Always select the right type of seed, better to grow from seed that you have tasted as mangoes are available in lots of different varieties and not all are loved like the King Alphonso, go ahead this season and keep one aside have your own mango tree in a container.
Fresh Mango uses in recipes, noting just a few-
1) Panha, the cool mango drink , refreshing and great to beat the summer heat. Boil green kachcha mangoes, add sugar or jaggery syrup strain carefully avoiding any pulp or keep some if you love, and store this drink. Add cold water in one third proportion whenever required to prepare a fresh nutritious summer drink.
2) Jams and Marmalades, boil the fruits and add sugar concentrate the mixture till thick consistency.
3) mango pickle, select hard raw mangoes and cut to pieces, add ready pickle masala or go to grandmothers formula and after oil added, store in some sunlight covered with soft cloth over the mouth of container.
4) Grate the fruits and add some salt and seasonings and have this as accompaniment with food as salads.
5) Who can argue the taste of kairi in bhel, add small pieces of raw mangoes in bhel.
6) Add for taste in cooking dals and curries. Try a piece of raw mango in fish curry for taste.
7) Some people even eat the dried seeds powdered or boiled.
8) Gudamba is a traditional Indian dish that many make and store for the whole year. Grated raw mangoes cooked with jaggery or sugar and boiled till the whole pulp becomes thick and all water is evaporated. Add some dry spices for taste like dalchini and clove.
9) Eat it in form of great mango milk shake, milk added to the fruit pulp is loved by people of all ages and always a great health drink. Indulge in some fresh cream added it tastes great!
10) The Mango lassi, very tasty and refreshing, add the mango pulp to curds and sweeten.
All the Best, enjoy Mangoes, (except if you are on weight loss programme, the high calories by fruit juices, are proved to increase weight!)
Thank You! Have a Great Mango Season!