Evil Eye on Your plants Why plants die by evil eye effects and how to prevent evil eyes on your flowering plants
Few years back I would not have believed this but it happened in front of my eyes! I dont know why, but women carry more negative energy as compared to men regarding flowering plants. Some one just plucked a tomato fruit and tasted it, threw it and by evening the plant dried! Roses too do not take well to everyone. And I have lost some great ones by visitors or servants just randomly plucking flowers.
Actually they don't realize that flowers are a part of the plant. I always take permission before plucking a flower, and that too only rarely I do as flowers stay fresh longer on plants. Then gently take sharp scissors and cut the bloom, never pull it directly, it affects the health of your plant.
Why plants die by evil eye effects and how to prevent evil eyes on your flowering plants is what I have learned over the years and am sharing with you all for the benefit of your dear awesum flowering green ones.
|Water as protection from evil eye in garden|
2) Some people carry negative emotions regarding us and may transfer this to anything they see at our place and it usually affects plants.
3) Environmental hazards, like too hot and too cold can coincide with visitors and affect your plant health.
4) The person may suddenly pluck a flower or touch the plant with negative energy and the plant may not take this too well and dies.
5) Newly planted plant is weak in energy and is trying to adjust , in this time if visitors or new people touch it , it may die.
6) Torture!yes plants too express and give up, like many times plucking of flowers by unknown people, pets breaking the stems, trampling the plant or small children often plucking fresh leaves for fun. All has an effect on your plant health.
7) From energy point of view- plants used to a certain type of energy of the gardener suddenly get hit by some one else and if they are not protected and healthy die.
8) Not all eyes are evil, only some times, hence we hardly realize before it is too late!
How to protect your flowering plants from evil eyes-
1) Tieing a red, black ribbon helps. Takes the viewers attention first here.
2) Hanging a wind chime or any moving object like magic ball, crystal globe helps to take the attention of the visitor, or the first look, then when they view the flowers it converts to secondary energy.
|Mirror Globe glass evil eye cure|
3) Water has always been a great feng shui cure for luck wealth and protection. Always keep a pot of water in your garden, this helps protect from evil eye and also attracts birds for a dip, feng shui heaven luck.
4) Always have some symbols of protection near your plants. people often put some sculptures, images or decorative vases to protect the flowering plants from buri nazar , evil eye.
5) Mirrors in feng shui are very good to protect from evil eye, but they really have to be used very carefully otherwise you may end up in turning away all your good fortune to drains!
|Feng shui mirror evil; eye cure|
|Feng shui evil eye cure|
Meanwhile Goldie , our budgie love bird still continues to face trials from God, after two surgeries for the boil near the eye and becoming healthy , since past two days she is having convulsions/fits ( so sad to see her turning her neck and round and round) and then she gets up, and looks fine. But still she is not eating properly... praying for her...the other two just stare and converse as they and we are helpless.
I have now planted many mogra cuttings as this one has taken well to our space under the sun and this year given awesum blooms!
|Fragrant Mogra Jasmine Flowers|
|Majestic King of Flowers Rose|
Hope this helps, and All the Best from Rizwana!