How to Grow Exotic Fruit Avocado From seed Fast Growing Tips Party in Your Garden Tips in Inflight Magazine Trujetter Jan Feb 2017
Exotic Avocado! Feeling Awesum!!! never thought this would be possible, I usually only grow exotic flowering plants as after I had to give away my chickoo, cherry and orange trees, and they did not make it in the new ground.... yes we do have a Jamun fruit tree that is small, growing in container. Avocado that was organically grown, fruit , tastes like coconut flesh, and there are so many dishes that can be made using this exotic fruit Avocado.
|Avocado Fruit and Avocado Seed|
|Fresh shoot from Avocado Seed|
Sharing some practical tips to grow Avocado plants from seeds-
|Growth in Seed of Avocado|
2) wash the seed from any remnants of the fruit , otherwise it may be prone to ants attack, the seed while you plant it.
3) Notice that there is a covering on the seed, delicately remove the covering peel, this will help the seed to sprout faster.
4) Choose a well draining rich soil, that does not dry faster.
5) Plant the Avocado seed below five to six inches in a plant container. just see that the seed is covered with soil.
6) Too deep planting of Avocado seed will stifle growth and the seed may also not sprout, and get damaged by taking more time to begin growth.
7) It may take more than a month or two, have patience and water carefully, regularly when the top of soil looks dry.
Let the Avocado plant grow happily , later it can be shifted to larger container.
Ten years along with my little space under the sun, pent house apartment, there have been Awesum times , from discussions to snacking and dining under the open sky! and sharing some practical tips for Open Garden parties in the bi monthly in flight magazine trujetter Jan Feb 2017 issue.
No hassles of searching venues every time you wish to hold a get together! Happiness to see my words in print! Check out the inflight magazine Trujetter, the first issue of 2017, Jan Feb 2017.
|Garden Party Practical tips Trujetter Jan Feb 2017|
|Awesum Garden Parties Tips|
|My words in print Trujetter Jan Feb 2017|
|Carnations from my Terrace Garden|
|Palm Leaf , #Awesumclick|
|Yellow Shevanthi flowers from my Terrace garden|
|My precious Brahma Kamal plants|