Search This Blog

Translate

9.3.18

Hope! Unexpected Happiness! This Tip!

When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not.
Georgia O'Keeffe
Hope! Some love stories never end!
HOPE! HAPPINESS! 
Big Amaryllis Flowering Tips
unexpected buds always give a surge of joy from within. Yep! ask any gardener, it is always the same, with every new leaf and every new bud, HOPE! JOY! HAPPINESS! doing gardening since so many years, but still nature never ceases to surprise me. 
Hm, accepting here, was so tired with the tentacles, the long leaves of bulbs, they over took the containers, was difficult to even see the soil, so a bit of anger...I had trimmed the leaves to just near the bulb. Well,, after that were pangs of guilt, sadness,, as if the limbs were  gone... I told them sorry, thinking about this still makes me sad, but this actually worked wonders to the plants.
I think all their energy was going in these large foliage of heavy long leaves. 
In a week they sprung up into buds!
Is it that fear works, yes, fear works! I think I have mentioned it in my earlier post, that getting angry and trimming helped them to finally give out blooms,even the most toughest plants have given me those Awesum gifts! Immediate buds, WOW! Large sized flowers! I treat them with loads of love and spanking, and they bless me with lovely blooms! 
Meanwhile if you try this just be careful-
1) take care and see that the trimmed bulbs are not in open direct sunlight for many hours. 
2) Leave few leaves, or some parts for   them to make food. 
3) Talk to them before trimming, they may go in shock!
4) Do not skip watering
5) Do not over water,see that the container of bulbs are well draining. 
6) few hours of direct sunlight, and some indirect sunlight necessary.
7) Click lots of photos and share on my email (mundewadi9@gmail.com) to get your plant showcased on Garden Care Simplified!You can add on Face Book group, it is a Public group on Gardening with the same name
Garden Care Simplified! Where the magic begins!
Don't forget to connect with me on face book group with the same name. 
Garden Care Simplified

 Your mind is a Garden, keep it beautiful! Enchanting Garden Collection of healing paintings for sale.
Thank you so much for your love and support to Garden Care Simplified!If you have any doubts, queries and issues with your container plants do comment on my blog posts, I will surely guide you, answer with love to the best of my Gardening knowledge!
 Like , share,  comment, for the love of Gardening!
All the Best from Rizwana!
Happy Gardening from Rizwana! Sharing practical container gardening tips with my Google Blog Garden Care Simplified since year 2010 to encourage growing plants, improving the eco system and environment and adding fragrances and colours through exotic flowers in your life! Only natural fragrances! uplift your senses!
All the Best from Rizwana!

A Healing Artist selling original Reiki healing art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art You Tuber The Red Pilgrim Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading health wealth Love and joy to the world with my Reiki symbol healing paintings!
Read more on-
 Adenium Obesum Tips
The Plant of Prosperity
Rains and Beautiful Amaryllis
How to recycle wood and make amazing show pieces

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i loved this flower designs and ideas, choice of your flowers is also good, I am a florist and providing flowers in any country, go to this site for more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justin, Thank you for liking my blog! Yes,I love flowers!!!All the Best from Rizwana www.razarts.com

      Delete

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

2022 Tiger tips! when to grow plants from seeds practical tips and my Garden Orange fruits with beautiful flower photos

A prosperity garden! Each New year starts with enthusiasm hope faith and love! Those are gardeners, we love to see magic happen every day in...