Search This Blog

Translate

22.2.22

dheere dheere se mana, dheere sab kuch hoi, mali seeche sao ghada..rutu aye phal hoye Kabir ke dohe Gardening

Inspiring Dohas of Kabir sat Kabir dohas which are world famous and sharing here a few good ones that are life transformational. from my little space under the sun inspiring gardens! good reads, I love inspirational quotes and posts and hope this brings joy to you!

The inspiration came form waiting for the Brahma Kamal flowers to bloom and with all my efforts yet to see the blooms so thus came up this beautiful post and eye opener and hope whatever you are going through this post is of value to you and inspires you to be your best! 

My Brahma Kamal plants old photo now they have grown quite tall with fleshy leaves.

Bright colours of happiness 

 slow..go slow my mind everything happens at its pace.. the gardener may water with a hundred pots..but the fruits will appear only at its season Kabir Doha.

Bada huva to kya huva..jaise pedh khajoor..panchi ko chaya nahi..phal lage ati dur.. what is the importance of growing big like a date tree that grows so tall yet fails to give shade to travelers from sunlight and home for birds. Humbleness quote. 

chandan jaisa sadhu hai..sarp hi sab sansar..take ang lapta rahe..mana me nahi vikar...be like a sandal tree it does not become poisonous even when a snake resides on it.

neend nishani maut ki..uth kabira jaag...aur rasayan chandike..naam rasayn laag...sleep is the sign of detah..

bura jo mai dekhne chala..bura na mileye koi..jo man dekha apna..mujhse bura na koi...i went to search for bad people..I couldnt find..when I searched my mind..no one bitter than me... 

jin khoja tin paya..gehre paani paith..mai bapura budan dara..raha kinare baith...  whoever searches and looks out for , dives with faith, finds anything and everything.. those who fear and sit at the shore never ever find anything.

take the leap of faith and trust the flow, you will be amazed at how the Universe blesses you!

spider lily flowers

a corner of my happy place
inspirations unlimited!

man ke hare har hai..man ke jeete jeet..kahe kabir hari paiye man hi ki parteet
Plant a garden and your life will never be the same!!

Happy Gardening from Rizwana!

I do not sell plants this is my love and passion. I am a symbolist painter, healing artist since year 2000 selling original art to spread health wealth and Joy with world through my Reiki symbol healing paintings! Buy Reiki flower paintings for health wealth and joy.


8 comments:

  1. wow! Beautiful garden! Hope that i will have small amazing corner like yours in my home soon. Now i am having one little Avocado tree which is grown from its nut. I've used this app Simple Plant Care to remind me to care it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comments!! yes I also tried growing Avacado from the seed and really so easy, and it grows so quickly in container!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much Gratitude! Thanks for coming by GARDEN CARE SIMPLIFIED

    ReplyDelete
  4. are made from polyethylene, PVC and polypropylene materials. PVC tarps are mostly used as truck covers while the tarps made from polyethylene and polypropylene are used for grain bunker covers and large shelters. These Tarps are available in different sizes and weights which makes them flexible to use in different conditions.
    정읍출장샵
    남원출장샵
    군산출장샵
    전주출장샵
    김제출장샵
    김해출장샵

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your blog is really good and interesting.. I also think kids should be indulged in such kind of activities. It helps in the physical and mental growth. Keep Sharing노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing a knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us. I like your blog because it is very interesting and informative.
    Tarpaulin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work buddy. This article is very informative for me...
    Clear Tarpaulin

    ReplyDelete

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

HOW YOU CAN FORCE BLOOMS IN AMARYLLIS LILY BULB PLANTS FLOWERING TIPS Photos

 Amaryllis lily flowers are amazing! Large size, vibrant colours, showy flowers. There are many colours in flowers of lilly but all bulbs lo...