When we have a its bound that we get dried tress cut and trimmed wood which often goes waste.
My first inspiration came in year 2000 when a huge Gulmohar tree was cut off as it was risky to the foundation of a building.
|Wood Branches and Roots Hand Painted DIY Home Decor Items|
branches flowing in natural forms, abstract designs, intriguing and interesting, so I had collected many pieces and hand painted them, decorated them, and they act in decor as major focal point!
Dried wood and trimmed trees can be utilized in many ways -
1) Clean them and paint them , they look beautiful on their own.
2) Add decorative objects like sequins, gemstones and wow! you have a beautiful good luck wealth luck feng shui tree!
3) Stick silk flowers and leaves and they look like a fresh natural tree full of life, and one that stays evergreen!without a care!
4) Activate feng shui fame and wealth luck by placing wood decorative trees in south and east.
5) If someone you know does not have a green thumb gift them a showpiece tree.
6) Dried hand painted trees decorative ones can also be placed in offices as feng shui cures instead of real ones that need watering and acre regularly and there is always fear of plants drying off attracting ill luck.
7) Respect and love for your dried tree, continue loving this and keep this as a part of your life by hand painting this.
How to paint trees and sections tips-
1) Select a branch that has many tiny branches coming out. Choose branches that have self forms or abstract intriguing shapes.
2) Clean them thoroughly. Dry them well. Remove weak edges.
3) Oil or acrylic paints usually a primer is required as base.
4) When dried well you can glue or tie with thread accessories you like on your beautiful showpiece tree.
5) If you wish to make a stand use plaster and cement in a cardboard mould/box or plastic container of different shapes, and put the tree inside , after drying remove the box and you get a tree with a stand. See that the base is wide enough to hold the tree in balance.
It is very easy and will cost you just a dime from what you pay in decor shops!
All the Best Enjoy making your own dried wood decor items and Do share your experiences!
Have a Great Day from Rizwana!
You can join Garden Care Simplified on Facebook!