|Hope! Garden Care Simplified|
|Big Amaryllis Flowering Tips|
I think all their energy was goign in these large foliage of heavy long leaves.
In a week they sprung up into buds!
Is it that fear works, yes, fear works! I think I have mentioned it in my earlier post, that getting angry and trimming helped them to finally give out blooms,even the most toughest plants have given me those Awesum gifts! Immediate buds, WOW! Large sized flowers! I treat them with loads of love and spanking, and they bless me with lovely blooms!
Meanwhile if you try this just be careful-
1) take care and see that the trimmed bulbs are not in open direct sunlight for many hours.
2) Leave few leaves, or some parts for them to make food.
3) Talk to them before trimming, they may go in shock!
4) Do not skip watering
5) Do not over water,see that the container of bulbs are well draining.
6) few hours of direct sunlight, and some indirect sunlight necessary.
7) Click lots of photos and share on my email (email@example.com) to get your plant showcased on Garden Care Simplified!You can add on Face Book group, it is a Public group on Gardening with the same name
Garden Care Simplified! Where the magic begins!
Don't forget to connect with me on face book group with the same name.
|Garden Care Simplified|
Your mind is a Garden, keep it beautiful!
The Plant of Prosperity
Rains and Beautiful Amaryllis