Want a Really good orange fruit plant grown in container:
1) As soon as the plant begins growing tall thick stem, about five to six inches, snip little tip of it.
Monday, December 1, 2014
How to Grow Good orange fruit plant in container some practical tips for growing orange fruit feng shui wealth plant in container
2) Cutting the extra stems on the orange fruit plant will encourage more and healthy big fruits on the plant.
3)Fertilize the orange plant as soon as winter ends so that the nutrients are absorbed before the onset of fruits and as spring ,sunlight, sets in the beautiful orange plant blossoms into a beautiful fully loaded with white flower tree.
4) After the orange fruit plant has begun flowering do not disturb the plant in any from except watering regularly. Personally I have seen that after flowering if you add feeds (greed to have large sized orange fruits!) the fruits drop off.
5) Never let the orange plant go dry in times of flowering and fruiting, though this is is a sturdy plant and can bear some time off, with a few skipped waterings.
6) Allowing the fruits to turn orange on plant itself is great to get natural taste but the birds surely find all the fruits first and gorge on them!
7) Large sized fruits also cling well to the orange plant, these are tough ones, but if your orange plant is weak/ diseased only then will they drop off fruits even when not ripe.
8) Most important tip which people often never think off, this is a fruiting and flowering plant, grows best under full sunlight. Even though you may have bought it for feng shui reasons please it need some amount of direct sunlight to flower and fruit.
The juicy orange fruits on the orange plant are a welcome sight for everybody and even on touching the fruits the fragrant smell of oranges is in the air. And the best part is to enjoy a cool orange drink in the hot summer afternoon, nothing like orange juice to beat the heat!
Do share your experiences with growing feng shui orange plants and if you have had any problems in them fruiting, or maybe it has blessed you with loads of blooms, or it is just growing and growing and no signs of fruiting! maybe I can help.
don't forget to connect on my Face Book Group with the same name. Garden Care Simplified! Like , share comment, for the love of Feng Shui Goodluck Oranges!
Have a Great Day from Rizwana!
Read more on gardening-
Mussaenda Yellow Flower Shrub
How to Grow Avocado at home
While I have had lots and lots of Rose bushes of different varieties over the years and even special unique ones bought form exhibitions th...