Search This Blog

Translate

25.3.18

Tap tap Padti Angavarti Prajakatachi Phule lyrics Marathi Poem Singing Painting and Plant of Parijaat

Parijaat Flowers Fresh Fragrant
Tap tap Padti Angavarti Prajakatachi Phule Marathi Poem Childhood Memories...I am so sure this has brought back happy memories for so many of you, just like me.
This was my favorite Marathi song poem. Yes, of course transforming my dreams, wishes into reality, we carve to bring these into our lives. No wonder I have luckily planted this beautiful  parijaat. For those of you who have not read my previous posts, I have been struggling to grow the Parajaat plant at home in container and lost a few, so as the struggle continue The Parijaat itself blessed me suddenly with a plant growing beside another in a container.
Since them I feel so special every time I go near it and water it, sudden surprises happen in my little space under the sun! (for those skeptical minds yes, I may have planted seeds of fragrant Jasmine and forgotten, and we also have two big trees in our society complex so maybe birds may have brought seeds of Parijaata ) or maybe Nature Fairies did that!
So my love for the Parijaata expressed in art and of course for the  little chilldren and the child in you...watch my video on You Tube Tap Tap Padti Angavarti Prajakatachi Phule!
did that, followed my heart! and Blessings of The Parijaat
Growing Parijaat Plant in container, you will find its not easy!  I have seen many people struggle with her, and in Hindu culture the lore also goes by saying that only homes that are blessed are able to grow the Parijaat plant.


So finally with my little Parijaat , am on cloud nine, enjoying her blessings!
8 important point for water fountains as bird baths. Meanwhile I am watering my plants carefully the hot summers are in, there is risk of leaf burning. Adding water to bird bath twice daily, as many birds come from early morning to late evening for a drink and dip. safety Hygiene tips for water features in your garden  Please do remember to do your little bit to save birds, even a small container, you will notice how blessed you will feel! Karmic bliss!
Birds enjoying a cool dip in Summer My Terrace Garden 

The Best spot for relaxing during hot summers! My Terrace Garden full of cool greens!
Tree of Gods The Parijaata
Why my Brahma Kamal got angry?
 Read more on-
Zodiac garden Plants according to your zodiac signs
Bougainvellias Around the Globe Names Symbolism

If you have chanced upon my page from Google search, Please do share ,You may not need it but this plant advice and gardening tips can help some one on verge of giving up gardening! Save a lot of plant lives and loads of money! Save Earth! and bring spark of joy to someone's life! 

Plant a garden trust me your life will never be the same!!It will become magical!!

Happy Gardening from Rizwana!

I do not sell plants this is my love and passion. I am a symbolist painter, healing artist since year 2000 selling original art to spread health wealth and Joy with world through my Reiki symbol healing paintings! Buy Goodluck paintings for health wealth and joy.

Lotus of personal power activation for joyful life reiki painting

soothing peaceful green flowers of happiness The red Pilgrim

Read here-

What does a Balcony terrace garden symbolize in feng shuii? 

All Photographs and Content are My Original Copyright Reserved © 2018 Rizwana A.Mundewadi

DO NOT COPY FOR FEAR OF KARMA!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Madam
    I have planted Parijaat plant in pot . It gave us flowers for 10 days. Then stopped giving flowers . Can you please guide me. Is there any season for parijaat ?

    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

2022 Tiger tips! when to grow plants from seeds practical tips and my Garden Orange fruits with beautiful flower photos

A prosperity garden! Each New year starts with enthusiasm hope faith and love! Those are gardeners, we love to see magic happen every day in...