|Adenium Seed Pod Burst|
|Adenium Good luck plant|
|Natural seed pod burst of Adenium plant|
This is natures way of helping the plant to spread wide and around the world. With so much positive chi and the silky soft furry ball of seeds it was a magical morning. The fellows were so fats I nearly had to run to collect them and the feel was great. The softness of silk, the furry hair, and the protected seeds inside. Each seed was dry and covered with the silky soft hair.
They were as if alive and running everywhere fast and with one swift traveled to the whole house , with me after them. It was difficult to hold them in hand due to the silky softness and with another pod bursting I had my hands full. am very very happy with this gift,
1) While collecting seeds of adenium it is very important to let the seed pod mature otherwise the seeds are not dried properly and will not sprout into new plants.
2) Sow the seeds after drying them in hot sun so that they get the push to sprout fast.
3) Collect the seeds from the seed pod in paper bags and label them carefully without damaging the husk of the seeds.
4) If you wish to store or collect the seeds for after use, store in dry and dark place so that the Adenium plant seeds are not damaged.
5) The plant though considered a very auspicious good luck plant, and mostly grown indoors, actually requires sunlight to flower well and our plant has given lots of blooms only after being under direct sun.
|Furry silky seed pod of adenium|
|Soft silky seed pod of Adenium flower plant|
|How to collect Adenium seeds|
|Close up of Adenium plant seeds|
|soft silky adenium seeds|
|close up of adenium seeds|
|close up of single adenium plant seed|
|The magical seed of adenium plant|
|Collecting adenium plant seeds from pod|
Thank You! Take Care and God Bless!