|Pink Hibiscus Flower Plant care|
Winter has set it with low sunlight and only few hours of direct sunlight and plants are showing signs of leaf drop, frizzled look and some are in Awesum Majestic happiness, especially the Yellow exotic Mussaenda flowering shrub,, The White Snow leaves tree and Roses!
Winter care is must and white fungus and aphids attacks are common. the Hibiscus especially is at risk, as it loves full sunlight and is prone to getting white fungus, bugs mealy bugs, whatever, they are we can see them crawl! The plant even after lots of treatments does not take too well to attacks and pest control medications many of the precious rare Hibiscus plants have left us...
Saving Hibiscus in Winter-
1) Nip in the bud! as soon as you see white fungus trim it, so it will not spread.
2) Strongest sunlight you can give them.
3) Be careful of water, only when the plant soil looks dried water, avoid over watering.
4) Whenever using pest solutions dilute it, they are strong,, I totally avoid these, as with the fungus they also kill your precious plant! Some people say soapy solutions helps, but try at your own risk.
5) keep plants away from your breathing level space, they white fungus and bugs are not good for your/ your family's lung health.
6) I know it sounds strange but I have done this and it worked, remove each bug wearing protective gloves with stick!
7) Thorough bathing!Showering your Hibiscus frequently during winters with strong force of water helps prevent these attacks.
|Rose Bush Loaded with Fragrant big sized blooms|
|Mussaenda Flowering shrub|
|Exotic Parrot Flowers from Thailand|
|The Champa Tree Inside My Home|
Meanwhile MashaAllah Birdie has taken well to his new mate, Honey and I am happy as this was a big risk, birds sometimes fight and maybe even kill each other if they do not get well along. But it was too painful to see him live alone in his large villa!
|Birdie and Honey|
|Another new energy from my little space under the sun|
|New Additions to our family|
|Net surrounding small flowering plants|
|Exotic Flowering Plants|
|Orange Seeds Planting Orange Trees|
|Two turquoise Pots of Goodluck Orange Plants|