|Red Cardinal Vine|
|Red Cypress Vine Flower|
|Red Flowering Climber|
|Trumpet Shaped red Flowers Cardinal vine|
|Plump Bud of Red Amaryllis Lilly Flower|
|Red amaryllis at night|
|over grown Roots in soil|
|plants re potting|
1) The flowers will be everywhere and it is difficult to choose seeds. See and keep in selection list the most mature flowers that are about to dry and has plump base.
2) Do not pluck the flowers when fresh, you will not get any seeds.
3) Let the flowers dry well on the vine , allow the flowers to drop off when dried.
4) Allow the flowers to dry in full sunlight on the plant, this works best and gives fresh plants from seeds faster.
5) Do take care that the seeds do not scatter as dried pods will fall off the plant anytime.
6) The black seeds are dried, yet I love to keep them for some hours in sunlight and then plant, somehow this gives me new plants quickly after potting.
7) Be careful of new plants from seeds, do not add fertilizer when the plant is new and protect from birds.
Does not need a large container the cardinal cypress vine grows happily along with other plants also.
|Red Huge Amaryllis flower close up|
Feng Shui Garden Tip- grow this in south and south east sector, it works wonders to fame, and wealth luck!
|Red cardinal Vine|
Have a Great Day from Rizwana!
Read more on-
Peace Lily Flowering Tips
Rose Garden Munnar Exotic Flower Show Kerala
Munnar Spices Herb Garden