|Euphorbia milli almost dead|
|some green on end of stems|
|new growth on cactus|
remember old grandmas used to tie black cloth on fruiting flowering plants? I had forgotten..so lesson learned so many times..now am careful.
I am not ashamed to protect my plants with feng shuii evil eye cures they are my babies, and they surely deserve my care and love as they love me back so much!
How to protect your garden plant from evil eye with simple feng shuii cures?
1) A combination of flowering and ornamental plants is good, they produce harmonious energy.
2) Have tall sturdy plants for protection together with beautiful flowering plants. They provide shelter and protection.
3) Black cloth of course does wonders! rich black, deep black cloth. Not the silky black one but choose cotton with its depth in colour. Even thick thread will do.
4) try the Ba Gua mirror, it will give protection to plants.Place it on spots where negative energy is prominent.
5) Old CD or mirror can be placed facing whatever is on opposite if you feel shar energy, poison arrows come from entrance of your garden.
6) Have garden ornaments as fairies and toad stools, I recently made a few with recycling newspaper, paper mache toad stool. fairies and nature spirits will come to reside in your garden and they will take care of your garden.
7) Hang symbols of protection. you can ahng religious mantras, images , photos of symbols that you connect with as protection symbols. Like the Swastika, The Aum symbol, the Trishul, or a combination of all symbols.
8) Do keep a check on who comes by and every day glances of people if you can, because negative energy is so moving and attacks very fast, you better be careful and not get caught unawares! like our ornamental gooseberry plant, it dies in a day! within hours, a relative plucked the fruit , tasted it and threw it back, I didn't check but till evening in few hours, it shriveled and was dead...
9) where to place plants in your garden? very important, do not place flowering plants in traffic areas. If people have to lean over them to have the view from window, or always brush past them as they walk by them with their touch your plants may fall sick or die. Touch, energy, mind you, is different on each day , even if the person is the same. So if they are stressed up on a day, angry, the same person will emit negative vibes and walk past your plant leaving behind with residue negative energy.
10 Give them a thorough bath! once in a while for indoor plants in entryway garden , wash them thoroughly once in a while to wash off negative accumulated energy. Give them sunlight, a trip will do wonders for their energy!If you don't get direct sunlight, like we do for our entryway garden have some yellow lights or yellow colour there.
What are your experiences with evil eye upon plants? did you see a plant shrivel to death in front of you? what cure did you try out for your plants protection from evil eyes? do share your gardening experiences!
All the Best from Rizwana!
Evil eye on plants why plants die with evil eye and cures
Crown of Thorns plant
Thailand Good Luck plant Euphorbia milli symbolism