Front House and Back Yard Garden Design Simple Feng Shui Guidelines and My New Surprise Plant for Free
|Zanzibar Gem Plant with Tulsi Plant|
Budget, modern, stones, dry gardens and wet gardens. High rise garden designs and low areas of natural growth all cover your beautiful garden space and each is important for the ambiance of your home garden.
Feng Shui Unique Tips for front and back gardens-
1) Functionality is Top priority. front is Yang and needs to attract prosperity. Colorful flowering plants, borders of colored foliage plants all inviting! Back gardens are more Yin, for beauty, serenity and practical purposes.
2) Keep the front garden plants low level to make the front door visible and not hide it completely from the main road, as this leads to lost identity and losing popularity.
3) The back gardens can be functional in growing vegetable garden and also a private garden for relaxing as this is hidden from the front and a much more private space.
4) A rock, stone garden can be in the back garden space with brooks and water falls.
5) The front garden has to be a mix of ever green plants and low shrubs. Tall plants that block the main entrances are not good.
6) Choose low maintenance plants that require less trimmings for front gardens, over grown gardens stop chi from entering the home.
7) Always remember to keep your gardens in proper feng shui energy and care. as it reflects and affects your personal and family health, life and prosperity!
Meanwhile our new additions are growing happily covered by the periwinkle plant hidden from my bird friends,
|Periwinkle Soothing Pink Colored Blooms|
All the Best from Rizwana!
Feng Shui Wealth Tree