|Mogra Plant cuttings planted in a container|
|Beware in the garden! Hidden surprises in Garden!|
|The Jai Juhi climber has taken well from cuttings.|
1) Never cut plant during winter or very hot afternoon in summers.
2) choose a healthy stem to cut , with more than two split stems.
3) I found that best time is just before rains.
4) See that the pot to be grown in has rich and firm soil. The soil has to be firm because other wise the birds pluck out the cuttings or they do not get good grip to grow well.
5) Reason is the stem has to be stuck in till the roots break from the base and then you see fresh lime green leaves on top.
6) do not disturb the plant cuttings for many weeks, by checking on them. Just take care to see that the stem is green and not changed colour to brown and that the stem is not rotting.
|Healthy Mogra Flowers on my Plant|
|Roses survived even in heavy downpour of rain!|
|Yellow day lilly plants seeds dried and ready to burdt|
|Large Sized red Layered Hibiscus flower of Lord Ganesha in my Terrace garden|
|First stage after transplanting cuttings, leaves drop|
|leaves dropped but the stem is green means the cuttings are healthy|
This is the most easiest way and I prefer not to add much feedings at this basic stage. What I like about this is that you can get cuttings from anyone for free and especially this plant photo here, one is a very large sized button mogra plant that I got cuttings and planted them. The Jai Juhi climber with its heavenly fragrance, with its climbing tendency I wanted to get another one from the large container plant so this worked for me! and especially Juhi climber grows flowers at end top tip of the climber hence the many plants the more loaded they will be!
Why Plants in Bedroom are bad Feng shuii
How to get large sized flowers in container plants
Diseases and pests in Brahma Kamal plants
Very important lesson in growing Brahma kamal plant
Save, Swap ideas for gardening
Succulent Jade Feng Shuii Number symbolism wealth luck plant