|Cardinal Climber spreading all over|
|Beautiful Red Bell shaped flowering climber|
|Humming birds favourite flowering climber Cyprus Vine|
|Star shaped red flowers on climber Ganesh Bel|
1) Grow plant in any sized container, even small size is enough , just keep a check as it covers all the other plants stifling their growth.
2) Never water the plant in full sunlight , the delicate tiny leaves burn and drop off.
3) Keep the space airy and well ventilated as crammed spaces promotes fungus growth which kills the plant.
4) Try to keep the tangles in place, as the plant has a voracious habit of giving out new shoots from every nooks try to keep them in one direction to avoid fungal growth.
5) Always let the flowers dry naturally and allow time for seed pods to develop. Green pods after flowers have dropped will not give you seeds. This requires patience.
6) Remember to collect seeds as unexpectedly the climber dries off without anything left. As winter sets in the whole climber turns brownish and sometimes may also get attacked by white fungus. Best to remove it.
7) While planting seeds, choose healthy soil, well draining, rich with fertiliser and sow seeds just a few inches below top line. As fr us they themselves find place in every pot!and as spring comes about we see tiny shoots of delicately fine green colored new ones coming out.
|Dried Flower pods and black rice grain shaped seeds of Cardinal Climber|
All the Best from Rizwana!