Search This Blog

Translate

26.8.20

Brahma Kamal Plant Disease and growth care YouTube Video and How I am trying to please Lord Brahma for the flower!



The YouTube video on Brahma Kamal was made on many requests from random plant lovers and Garden Care Simplified Blog Followers and as my obsessions continue with the dream to successfully grow and wait upon the Lord Brahma to bless me with the amazing flower..the wait continues...
DIY Brahma Kamal flower pot

Terrace garden had so many plants of Brahma Kamal but due to pest attacks and too much strong sunlight doses and of course bugs and beetles who feasted upon the fleshy leaves I had a lot of struggle to grow the Brahma Kamal plants. Read here- Am I a serial killer! my Terrace garden Brahma Kamal plants post.
Brahma Kamal plants going limp!Important lessons.
Here now in our window garden the climate is just right and the plants seem happy with low light and controlled conditions.
My Healthy Brahma Kamal plants

The video has pests, diseases and some practical tips of how to grow healthy leaves of Brahma Kamal plant.
Prevent disease and pest attacks immediately in Brahma Kamal plant

How I am trying to please Lord Brahma!

Yes, actually!

With the obsession of painting a collection of Unique Brahma Kamla flower paintings The Mystical Brahma Kamal  and this large canvas..
Blooms of Opulence painting by Rizwana A.Mundewadi
now I did again something to add this beautiful flower in my life and my home.
DIY Pooja Room decor item

DIY Temple decor container

DIY Brahma Kamal Pot



Brahma Kamal Plants growing in Window Garden


Be alert for signs and symbols of early infestation in Brahma Kamal plant
The tips are shared in the video I am continuing with how I am trying to please Lord Brahma!
I did a DIY project with Covid 19 lock down and undergoing a complete makeover of my window garden, read here, now was the containers and extra utensils at home that brought a sparkle.
Water jars can be sued a soil containers for Pooja room and temple decor. The Temple decor need not be absolute traditional with only blank walls and simple diyas oil lamps.
DIY BRAHMA KAMAL POT- Take any ceramic pot or steel jar. paint it with chalk paint. Make it at home- one part POP powder, One tsp glue fevicol, some water, some acrylic white paint and then add whatever colour you wish to make! EASY!
The old calender photographs are stored since year 2002 or earlier. Insirign photos I usually keep for paintign inspirations and now they called upon me this time year 2020 in this lockdown period it came upon to please Lord Brahma, the Brahma Kamal flower when not in reality can be added in virtual form and a beautiful way to be reminded of my dream obsession!
Trim the Brahma Kamal flower photo with hands for irregular shape. You can also take a print out of the flower photo that are free to be downloaded on google. Thinner the paper, easier it is to decoupage. Stick the flower photo with glue dissolved in water. This helps for even application of the photo to the container.
Paint the long Brahma Kamal leaves coming out naturally from the flower. I have also made tiny buds coming out with actual excitement as if viewing them on my plants.
These containers can be displayed as modern feng shuii energy activators for luck and blessings of Lord Brahma. Pooja rooms decor, temple room decor items these are made from recylcing all materials available at home, try it!
 Brahma Kamal flower seems to be elusive and yet the wait continues but my love for the flower seems to be increasing year after year. These are decoupaged over old containers and what a lovely way to please Lord Brahma! maybe he would oblige! and maybe I get to see the Brahma Kamal flowers!!!!!!!!!!
and bless me with Brahma Kamal blooms!
Why my Brahma Kamal Plants got angry?
How to save a dying Brahma Kamal plant 7 tips
Grow Trendy miniature gardens 9 best ideas without spending cash!
Happy Gardening from Rizwana!
Sharing practical container gardening tips with my Google Blog Garden Care Simplified since year 2010 to encourage growing plants, improving the eco system and environment and adding fragrances and colours through exotic flowers in your life! Only natural fragrances! Heal your senses!
All the Best from Rizwana!
A Healing Artist selling original Reiki healing art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art You Tuber The Red Pilgrim Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading health wealth and joy through my Reiki symbol healing paintings!

Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

HOW YOU CAN FORCE BLOOMS IN AMARYLLIS LILY BULB PLANTS FLOWERING TIPS Photos

 Amaryllis lily flowers are amazing! Large size, vibrant colours, showy flowers. There are many colours in flowers of lilly but all bulbs lo...